Friday, January 20, 2012

Are traffic cameras public information? How do I find out...?

How can I find out where there are traffic camera's in Woodbridge, NJ? I specifically need to know if there are any cameras near the Route 9 South and Main Street intersection. I was in an accident here and would like to know if there is a camera available to review the accident.Are traffic cameras public information? How do I find out...?
Talk to your attorney. If there are cameras in the neighborhood, and they are considered in the public domain, you'll have to file a request for the information gathered. Some places are cooperative, some not. Each state has its own laws about public access.Are traffic cameras public information? How do I find out...?
Traffic cameras are not public information. You will most likely have to hire a lawyer who will be able to subpoena the traffic cameras footage for the time of the accident. Thats if it was caught on film or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment