Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do traffic cameras fine you for blocking an intersection?

I was driving through Los Angeles and was held up in the intersection. I wasn't in the middle of the street though. The front of my car was pretty close to the crosswalk on the other-side of the street.



Can I get cited for this? Also, if I do get in trouble, how long does it take to get the ticket? Is this a moving violation? I am getting stressed out. I hear they are expensive and I do not want any points on my record!Do traffic cameras fine you for blocking an intersection?
I think you have to be moving to trigger the red light cameras to go off and take your picture. Something similar happened to me (in LA) and I never got anything. Not all traffic lights even have the cameras. Also you have to be in front of the light not past it (that is partly why we have front license plates). You should be safe.Do traffic cameras fine you for blocking an intersection?
Nope, they only take pics of u if u run the red light. This is true because the front shot usually tries to take a pic of the drive, (and sometimes the front license plate), and the third pic is of the rear plates. You're good because you didnt run the light in red.

Good job :)



Oh yea, these tickets usually take about 3 weeks to arrive to the house of the registered owner but you won't be getting one :D



I got one of these about a yr ago for "running a red light" at an infamous intersection in Oceanside, SD but check it out. Luckily for me since the car was registered under my mother at the time she was able to argue the ticket because it was me, a guy, driving the car and not her! therefore the ticket was waived since it wasn't even her! Lololol.



Saved $350. . . C:
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment