Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do the traffic light cameras work?

Today I was driving towards traffic lights which had a camera pointing towards the junction, the lights turned green and I speed up a little, only for the light to turn to amber again. I went through the lights on amber, would the camera have caught me? And does it make a difference whether you go through on an early amber or a late amber?

It was really sunny, so it would have been hard to tell if the camera had flashed or not.How do the traffic light cameras work?
the cameras on top of the traffic lights dont do you i have been through a few red lights and never been done and as for amber you can go through it if it is clear and safeHow do the traffic light cameras work?
Hello Brooke

I know that when the light is green,the movement detector shuts off.As for when it is amber i don`t really know but I would presume it is still shut-off because of the fact that a yellow light

warns you you to slow down !On a red light the motion detector is fully on and triggers the camera.

then the ticket.......



Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment