Friday, January 20, 2012

In CA and the traffic cameras caught my car turning on a red light. I wasn't the driver? What to do?

The pictures on the ticket clearly show that I was not the driver of the vehicle, that day I volunteered my vehicle to help my neighbors move out of my apartment complex. Anyone could have been driving- can I refute this ticket with the system?In CA and the traffic cameras caught my car turning on a red light. I wasn't the driver? What to do?
give the ticket to the person who was driving your car and if they refuse pay the ticket and sue them for itIn CA and the traffic cameras caught my car turning on a red light. I wasn't the driver? What to do?
no it is for the car not the driver with the traffic cameras as far as i knowIn CA and the traffic cameras caught my car turning on a red light. I wasn't the driver? What to do?
Not sure about CA, but in AZ you have to be photographed driving the vehicle and you cannot be compelled to divulge the name of the person who was driving (if it was someone other than the registered owner). Ticket gets thrown out.
The ticket goes to the driver of the vehicle. You will have to send the driver info into the court and they will go after them. There is nothing that takes the place of an attorney so call one and do the free consultation to get their input.
  • jp cycles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment