Saturday, January 14, 2012

Are traffic cameras and laws for or against them made by the state or by the city?

Whatever society doesn't stand up against it accepts. I want to protest the cameras, I need to know whether the laws for or against them are created by the state or by the city, who's choice is it? And who has the power to ban them? Thus I can make a maximum impact with my rally.Are traffic cameras and laws for or against them made by the state or by the city?
Banning them would be pretty impossible for you to talk anyone into. While I'm against the police usage in relying on them to give tickets, as we all know cameras are electronics, and electronics have tendencies go haywire. I think they serve great use in catching hit and run criminals, theives, accident victims......Are traffic cameras and laws for or against them made by the state or by the city?
usually city, sometimes state

No comments:

Post a Comment