Saturday, January 14, 2012

Are the Traffic Cameras in the LA County (including San Fernando Valley) shut off?

I just want to know if the camera systems have been shut off. I have heard from different people that as of August, they stopped using the cameras.



I was on an intersection (Devonshire %26amp; DeSoto) and I quickly ran what became a red and I went back and saw a small camera way above the traffic lights. I looked online but that on every site I looked there was no camera registered there?

If you know the intersection, is that a red light camera?

and If not, are all the cameras shut down?Are the Traffic Cameras in the LA County (including San Fernando Valley) shut off?
is this camera near metrolink tracks? or is near the orange line
those camera are not shut off

Bus Lane Camera
Intersection De Soto Avenue and Victory Blvd Notes East and West Bound on De Soto Avenue
Metro Canoga Park Region California
checking other websites
the only camera on de soto are at
Canoga Park - De Soto and Victory
Canoga Park - Roscoe Blvd and DeSoto Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment