Monday, January 30, 2012

Access traffic light cameras?

I need to know who I need to contact in order to get access to view a traffic light camera that might have recorded an accident in which I was blammed for. I know that the traffic light camera, if recording at the time, would have caught it on tape. If anyone has ever had a problem like this and this is how they went about solving it, please give me some advice. I've thought about hiring a lawyer, but the damage to my car is not really that bad, but it's just the point that the other person involved lied about what really happened.Access traffic light cameras?
It depends upon where you are - most are operated by local Departments of Transportation...



But: most are still cameras, not video cameras, and don't operate continuously.
  • harry potter games online
  • game of thrones book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment