Thursday, January 26, 2012

I got a traffic ticket by cameras, but I won't be home to receive it? What happens now?

They gonna send it to the current address which I'm gonnaove

Out very soon , and by then I"ll be in another state .I got a traffic ticket by cameras, but I won't be home to receive it? What happens now?
Have fun with a warrent in your old state?



Or call the local police department from the area the ticket would be sent fromI got a traffic ticket by cameras, but I won't be home to receive it? What happens now?
So- when you do not pay the fine - you will have an outstanding ticket - plus fines, interests, etc. -possibly even a bench warrant - if you do not appear in court - on your record!

If you know you are getting a ticket - go deal with it - and pay it and keep it off your record -I got a traffic ticket by cameras, but I won't be home to receive it? What happens now?
They won't come after you. Acctually 90% of traffic camera tickets don't get returned and they don't do anything about it. Don't worry about it. It has happened to me too but they don't every worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment