Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I find out if I got a traffic "camera" light ticket? Not sure if I did. Can I find out online?

I was driving in Long Beach and they have those traffic light cameras that can capture people speeding, running red lights, etc. I pretty sure I ran a red light "barely". Anyway the passenger in my car noticed that they had those cameras. Is there anyway I can find out if I got a ticket? Does anyone know how long they take to come in the mail. It was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.How do I find out if I got a traffic "camera" light ticket? Not sure if I did. Can I find out online?
i dont know i herd they just send those to u in the mail if u got one.How do I find out if I got a traffic "camera" light ticket? Not sure if I did. Can I find out online?
Sorry I don't know how long it takes, but I'm sure it will be coming.How do I find out if I got a traffic "camera" light ticket? Not sure if I did. Can I find out online?
i own a repair shop,and we got them here in Tennessee also,the only way to find out for sure is wait and see it usually don't get you unless it was already red when you went under it,and they do have some allowances on this also,i thought i did a few times,but have yet get a ticket in the mail from it,id wait and see,it usually takes them about 15-30 days to get them mailed out,then you,ll know for sure,good luck i hope you missed this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment