Monday, January 23, 2012

If there was a red light that was longer than usual and there are traffic cameras at the light...?

...that's normally no longer than 30 seconds, but right now you've waited at least 3 minutes, would you just run the light even though there are traffic cameras? i would and once i got the ticket, i'd explain to the judge. there's no way he would give a ticket-at least i hope not. i had to wait behind someone the other day who was too scared to go. it eventually turned green, but still.If there was a red light that was longer than usual and there are traffic cameras at the light...?
I wouldn't do it because I doubt the judge would be understanding. Traffic laws cannot be dropped just because they are inconvenient unfortunately, they need to be black-and-white or else everyone would squirm and excuse themselves out of tickets.
I guess I would do the same.If there was a red light that was longer than usual and there are traffic cameras at the light...?
NO
Good question.

Uhhhmm...I would probably do so. Or just wait...I don't know.If there was a red light that was longer than usual and there are traffic cameras at the light...?
i would run it.. i run them all the time.. id make sure no1 was coming though.. lol
Ya me and my mom drove through the light we wated thru like 4 cycles and it never changed!! There was no traffic coming thru at the time and yes there were cameras........
What's three minutes in this game of life? Turn up the tunes and sing at the top of your lungs to pass the time...
i got out and pressed the button but by the time i got back to my car the lights changed back to red again... I think those are the traffic monitoring cameras, not the cameres that know if you run a red
probably if there was no one coming and there weren't cameras, but if there are any of either, no way
I would make a nice little bed in the back seat of my car and take a nap for awhile ....



That is why I always keep a nice fluffy pillow and my special blankie with me at ALL times ...

:)

xoxo
why is everyone in such a rush these days 3 mins pffffft thats nothing......
I do get frustrated at a stop light sometimes I think they are malfunctioning when it is extremely cold outside, but I sit there %26amp; wait. Once I got out of the truck %26amp; pushed the botton for the pedistrian walk way just to activate the stop lights cuz I was sure they were frozen....It worked.
  • sigalert san diego
  • yamaha outboards
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment