Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yes/No: Do you hate red-light traffic cameras?

Yes. I haven't gotten a ticket yet but they make me paranoid when the light turns yellow as I'm passing through the intersection.Yes/No: Do you hate red-light traffic cameras?
No,,
Yes. It is the largest scam in the history of the world. Cities and camara companies exploit an error in the formula traffic engineers use to set yellow light durations. This equation contradicts Newton's Laws of Motion. The equation literally sets us all up for failure. A city that uses red light cameras for enforcement is like a city passing a law forbidding gravity. Everyone is eventually guilty.

The proof of all this is at the website below.Yes/No: Do you hate red-light traffic cameras?
Yes I hate them. They're everywhere in my city (Melbourne) but thankfully I haven't had a ticket yet because I'm not an idiot.
I do hate them never been caught by one because I keep a watchful eye and make sure it never happens but you never knowYes/No: Do you hate red-light traffic cameras?
No, I think they're funny. I see people getting their picture taken and I'm like "Haha they're probably all pissed now".



And ya know rules are rules. Can't be runnin' red lights.
As long as they aren't checking my speed, I'm fine with them. Why yes officer, I was going 100 MPH. But I made it through before the light turned red, didn't I?
No.... always think I get caught but apparently I never have because Ive never got a ticket for it....
No, I'm an awesome driver.
I hate them. got 4 tickets already but I'm not gonna pay
Ask blonde driver
聽No.......
no
no

No comments:

Post a Comment