Thursday, January 26, 2012

Red-light cameras - I found the website to see these traffic cameras?

I'm still trying to find the website that shows the webcams that monitor the actions of the police, considering they are our employees, our tax dollars at work -



Can anyone direct me to the webpage that displays the cameras that monitor the actions of the police including any cameras used during covert surveillance operations?



And I'm not talking about the cameras that are directed onto the street, from police cruisers - I mean the ones that directly monitor each officer's actions inside their vehicle.



Considering the precedent Bush set in revealing the name of covert CIA operatives, such cameras are easily justified.



Thanks!~Red-light cameras - I found the website to see these traffic cameras?
You can have access, but you will need a court order,,,,,
Like ,,,"The Rodney King Cam",,,????LOL



Good Luck with That!



I'll give you one guess why you'll Never find such a thing,,,

as if ya Need even 1 guessRed-light cameras - I found the website to see these traffic cameras?
Thats fine, but you need to be very careful about what your doing, taking pictures doesn't mean your always in the right.
What the hell are you talking about?Red-light cameras - I found the website to see these traffic cameras?
Justified or not, the cameras [or access to them] may not be available. Some would say the covert operations might be placed in jeopardy if all could watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment