Thursday, January 26, 2012

If a traffic camera did see my and take my picture, how long will it take to arrive in the mail?

i accidently made an illegal traffic manuever at an intersection 2 nights ago (went through a red arrow on a green light). how long will a ticket take to appear in the mail if there is one at all? i didnt see a flash and didnt see any cameras at the intersection so i hope im ok.If a traffic camera did see my and take my picture, how long will it take to arrive in the mail?
Not all intersections have red light cameras, so you might be lucky.



Ordinarily it will take between one and two weeks for your infringement notice to arrive in the mail.



Unfortunately, the infringement is virtually impossible to contest.If a traffic camera did see my and take my picture, how long will it take to arrive in the mail?
One week.If a traffic camera did see my and take my picture, how long will it take to arrive in the mail?
My traffic ticket took two weeks to arrive in the mail. I think it just depends on the processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment