Saturday, February 18, 2012

At this traffic light, there is a Traffic light camera, and I made an illegal U-Turn but it was a green light?

Do you think the camera could have given me a ticket?At this traffic light, there is a Traffic light camera, and I made an illegal U-Turn but it was a green light?
Where I live the cameras are used to enforce any broken law they record, including illegal turns. This is not at every intersection, just ones that have a high accident rates. So it would seem dependent on where you committed this heinous crime.At this traffic light, there is a Traffic light camera, and I made an illegal U-Turn but it was a green light?
nope, there for accidents and running redlights, and even then your probobly fine as ling as you dont hit someone...lolAt this traffic light, there is a Traffic light camera, and I made an illegal U-Turn but it was a green light?
they got ya....
If you dont hear nothin,,,, dont say nothin. Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment