Saturday, February 18, 2012

Please answer, it's regarding Traffic Lights in Davenport, Iowa?

I don't like driving in Davnport, Iowa because it is so unfamiliar to me. Well, anyway, I was driving last night, and it was raining so I couldn't make out the lines on the road. Turns out I stopped too far in the intersection. I was halfway through when I noticed how close to the light I was. I was already braked, but I looked, and I didn't see a line. Davenport has those traffic cameras. Do you think it triggered it? I'm worried, no one can answer my question! Please help!



Thanks!Please answer, it's regarding Traffic Lights in Davenport, Iowa?
I believe the traffic cameras are a two sensor system, one being where you should stop and one about 10 to 20 feet forward of that, as long as you don't leave the induction field of the first sensor (move the vehicle from the top of the sensor) you'll be fine. Even at that you can contest it if you did get photographed. Please answer, it's regarding Traffic Lights in Davenport, Iowa?
no you didn't trigger it

No comments:

Post a Comment