Saturday, February 18, 2012

Have you ever gotten a traffic ticket?

I got a red light camera traffic ticket in the mail today. The ticket showed a nice pic of my car though haha. I have to pay $50 fine... VA sucks!Have you ever gotten a traffic ticket?
I, too, got a red light traffic ticket. In California, the ticket cost is $260.
2 speeding tickets one parking ticket.



60 for the first 45 in a 30

75 for the second 84 in a 65





That was in colorado when I was in high school, I don't drive like a nutcase anymoreHave you ever gotten a traffic ticket?
Never gotten a ticket.



Because I know how to obey the rules of the road when the police are looking, and drive my car as fast as I can when they're not.
LMAO I got one of those awhile back. I look all stupid in the camera



I just got a seatbelt ticket on Sunday



Hug me?



:(Have you ever gotten a traffic ticket?
50 for running a red light??? which states do you live??

did you miss a "0"???
Nope; I've been driving for two years and I haven't even been pulled over.
Cool I'd frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment