Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I see the footage of a Traffic Camera?

I was recently involved in a traffic accident on I-15 in Las Vegas. We believe that the car in front of me hit the car in front of him first then I hit the accident but I am being held at fault. Is there any way that I can get the footage of the freeway in that spot and see what really happened. Again this is for Las Vegas so if you're not sure about Vegas rules than please don't speculateCan I see the footage of a Traffic Camera?
You can issue a subpoena for any evidence you believe exists concerning the accident.



However, even if you can prove the middle car hit the front car first, it will not absolve you of fault in the accident and for damages to the rear of the middle car.Can I see the footage of a Traffic Camera?
You would have to get a subpoena for the footage if they won't willingly give it to you at your local police station.



Didn't see Davids answer before typing, his answers spot on.Can I see the footage of a Traffic Camera?
technically you are at fault as far as the car that you hit. but thats beside the point anyway you havee to get your lawyer to get a subpoena to get the traffic footage

No comments:

Post a Comment