Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What was the name of the street where the FIRST traffic camera was used?

I need to know this for science class, so if someone could please answer this, and put the URL in, I would be so happy.



P.S. Do NOT use Wiki- anything for this... my teacher doesn't like Wikipedia, WikiAnswers. or anything that starts with Wiki-.



-Thanks!!!What was the name of the street where the FIRST traffic camera was used?
This seems to be an unknown. First mention I find is Popular Mechanics, September 1905, page 926 but it doesn't say where it was used.



It also makes a difference, are you looking US only, or world wide usage?What was the name of the street where the FIRST traffic camera was used?
This is all that I could find so best of luck.......



http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/2028/1/2003_50.鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment