Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Am I going to get a traffic ticket?

I by accident made a left hand turn, which i couldn't do, onto a one way street. There was a traffic camera looking onto that one way street but there was no flash or anything. Someone told me that this isn't that uncommon in this area. Do you think I will get a ticket?Am I going to get a traffic ticket?
i doubt you would get a ticket because i did something like that and i was thinking that i would get one too but i didn't even after a year.Am I going to get a traffic ticket?
no ur notAm I going to get a traffic ticket?
Nah. As long there wasn't oncoming traffic or anyone reporting it then it's okay. I believe it's a common mistake. Must be scary knowing you're driving in the opposite direction of the street.
It's possible that it was a camera to catch speeders. You probably won't because cameras aren't that sophisticated. And if you do, say it was your cousin driving the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment