Saturday, February 18, 2012

I wanna knoe how much is a traffic ticket by the intersection camera in Los Angeles CA.?

I did a rught turn in a intersection and didnt do a complete stop once i turned the cameras flashed at me. But the is no street sign sayin anything about stoping or dont turn on red light. I just wanna knoe how much the ticket is gonna be when i get it in the mail.I wanna knoe how much is a traffic ticket by the intersection camera in Los Angeles CA.?
You should know the law...



and anywhere in Los Angeles County there cameras every where



I would say about 300.00



There no way of fighting it......



Hope it in the day light time your chances of being blurie is possible.



I live in Los Angeles County as well.I wanna knoe how much is a traffic ticket by the intersection camera in Los Angeles CA.?
Don't live on the left coast don't have a clueI wanna knoe how much is a traffic ticket by the intersection camera in Los Angeles CA.?
How much you pay is determined partially by your record. If you already have had some tickets recently, it will cost more.
I'd wager around 250-300 bucks including court costs etc they add on.



It's the law to always come to a complete stop on a red light before making a right hand turn...unless there's a sign saying "no right turn on red"...



*cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment