Sunday, February 12, 2012

If your vehicle overstepped the white line by just a bit at a red light..would a traffic camera take picture?

and how much would the fine be?



btw, which area of the world are you and how much is the fine there for this, if so?



how long been this way?



and how can they prove it was YOU that was driving your vehicle if you didnt have anyone record your drivers license?



and can they suspend your license if you dont pay?



please explain



thanks for your answers!If your vehicle overstepped the white line by just a bit at a red light..would a traffic camera take picture?
You need to be in (or beyond) the intersection to be issued a ticket.



Redlight camera violations average around $75 .



They CAN'T prove it was you, but the courts don't care. I had a violation come in for my company vehicle (in Maryland it is illegal for them to photograph you from the front, so it is impossible to see WHO was driving). When I called the police and complained that it could have been 1 of 3 possible drivers, and all drivers "forget" who was driving that day... I was told that if I couldn't get one of them to take the blame, then I (as the registered owner) would have to pay.



I should have challenged it in court, but my time is worth more than $75..... which is why I have installed a device that I can activate to drop my rear license plate if I know I'm going through a yellow light. F them and F their darn revenue traps!
if you stopped at the light, just over the line, you most likely will not receive a ticket. im in TX, USA and the fines here range from $50-$75. they don't have to prove it, the car owner is responsible no matter what. it is not treated as a moving violation or anything, just pay it and it's off your record. as far as suspensions, you'd have to check your local laws. good luck



@ shthammer - you realize your license plate contraption is illegal right?If your vehicle overstepped the white line by just a bit at a red light..would a traffic camera take picture?
In the UK.

No, you need to have the vehicle over the line, if you only have your front over then the cameras will not pick it up.

They do not need to prove who was driving as the registered keeper will get the ticket, if then you say you were not driving and refuse to give the drivers details, then it is you who will go to court.

The fine may be anything from 拢50.00 up to 拢1,000 pounds and up to 6 points on your licence.
If you stopped at the light you shouldn't get a ticket the camera takes to pictures and also clocks how fast you were going so I think you are safe. But I live in Nebraska and when my friend got a ticket it was like 68.00 dollars and he wasn't speeding.If your vehicle overstepped the white line by just a bit at a red light..would a traffic camera take picture?
dang dude you have alot of traffic violations.

No comments:

Post a Comment