Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I take the 12 hour traffic school for a red light camera ticket?

I had recently just finished traffic school back in march for failure to yield for a pedestrian.... I have now received A red light camera ticket for not making a complete stop before making the right hand turn. since I have done traffic school in the past 18 months, would i qualify for the 12 hours traffic school and would it keep from having my insurance go up? how many points do you get for that ticket, btw, im from california.Can I take the 12 hour traffic school for a red light camera ticket?
you would have to check with the courts that you went to for the ticket. some states and counties have different laws. some tickets you cant to go traffic school if the points are not at least 3 points. others you can go for a 1 point infraction. i believe that a red light running is 3 points. not sure but believe that is the amount. i live in nevada but lived in california for many years.
  • oil change
  • college books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment