Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would I get a ticket if the traffic light turned yellow when I was in the middle of the intersection?

I was in Newport Beach California and noticed that the intersection I crossed has a red light camera. It was still green when I crossed the intersection but half way through it turned yellow, there was a lot of traffic but I managed to get passed the intersection before it turned red. I had to stop after the intersection just above the second cameras because of traffic. Would I still get a ticket for this?Would I get a ticket if the traffic light turned yellow when I was in the middle of the intersection?
As long as your across the limit line or first line of a crosswalk before the light turns red, you're clear.



If the light turns red and you are forced to stop in the middle of the intersection and hold up traffic, that's called grid locking and is an expensive ticket.


nope u r cool dnt worryWould I get a ticket if the traffic light turned yellow when I was in the middle of the intersection?
The camera will take a pic if the light was red before your crossed the intersection. You will not be ticketed if the light was green or yellow before you crossed that first white line.
Absolutely not. Would I get a ticket if the traffic light turned yellow when I was in the middle of the intersection?
A yellow light is a warning to drivers that the red light will be soon. It is not illegal in the least to drive through a yellow light.
WELL IF YOUR IN THE MIDDLE YOU CANT GO BACK SO MUST KEEP ON GOING SO NO YOU WONT GET A TICKET THAT'S Y THEY MADE YELLOW LIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment