Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do I get a ticket if the traffic light camera flashed only once?

The light is red, and I was going to make a right turn, and i stopped completely, but i guess the car went over the line, and the camera flashed ONCE....

Last time i received the ticket, i remembered clearly that the camera flashed two times....

So i was wondering if I am going to receive a ticket if i stopped completely, and the light flashed once, but i did go over the line.Do I get a ticket if the traffic light camera flashed only once?
You probably will get the ticket if the light turned red and you went over the line, the camera only has to flash once to get you picture.Do I get a ticket if the traffic light camera flashed only once?
Yes you will still receive the ticket. The camera caught you it only has to flash once.

No comments:

Post a Comment