Sunday, February 12, 2012

Did a traffic camera get me?

I was driving down the road at around 5:30 and I didn't know the light had turned red. I didn't crash and I didn't see a flash. There was a radar dish looking thing next to the light, it might have been a flash, but I didn't see a box. Could the radar dish looking thing have been the camera? Can traffic cameras take pictures without flashing? How bright is the flash? And did I get camerad? (couldn't think of a better verb)



Thank youDid a traffic camera get me?
You'll find out within ten days. Not all cameras use a flash. In this area it's a $460 + fine.Did a traffic camera get me?
No. If you get a ticket in the mail send it back saying I told you they didn't take the picture.
  • virtual earth
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment