Saturday, February 18, 2012

I ran a red traffic light camera, what is the fine?

And does being naked on a motorcycle have anything to do with it?I ran a red traffic light camera, what is the fine?
Ther fine depends on the jurisdiction but can run over $100 in some cities.



Naked depends on if you are male or female. If you are female the officers are too busy replaying the video to bother to write the ticket.I ran a red traffic light camera, what is the fine?
Fine varies each local municipal.Being naked makes no difference to the camera which has no feeling,it only interested at the license plate,not your rear end but real cop would give you an extra ticket for indecent exposure.I ran a red traffic light camera, what is the fine?
Depends what state, and I would assume so.

No comments:

Post a Comment